Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are looking for a high caliber experienced Internal Controller to join our team.
If you are a strong professional with solid experience in risk assessment, then this might be your future job!
As an Internal Controller, you will evaluate and minimize risks for the Group, by undertaking, assessing, and testing the internal control compliance.
You will support the process owners to implement, maintain and in some cases (re)design the internal control framework, in order to ensure laws complains, regulations and group procedures.
This position requires a strong understanding of the organizations in scope and efficient communication with a wide variety of people.
Input to the internal control policies and procedures is highly valued and will contribute to the success of the department.
This position, based in Bucharest, offers an overview of the whole Group as part of a small HQ team, with direct reporting to the Internal Control Manager.
- Perform risk assessment and ensure that key business risks are properly identified and mitigated;
- Plan, perform and report internal control assignments covering many area of the organization: IT, Finance, HR etc;
- Analyze internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness;
- Propose recommendations to the business process owners;
- Prepare, discus and follow-up on mitigating actions with the countries/process responsible;
- Draw up reports in a clear and structured way;
- Assist the Department’s manager during preparation of reports for Group’s top management;
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development for best practices;
- Make recommendations to mitigate IT risk and increase efficiency;
- Willing to take ownership and responsibility for problem resolution;
- Act as support for IT external auditors;
- Be effective in communicating audit results, both verbally and in writing, so they are persuasive, placed in the appropriate context, and understood by the recipient;
- Stay up-to-date with the organizational changes.
- High attention to details;
- Previous experience in a similar function and proven track record;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and with high flexibility;
- Excellent problem-solving, relationship management, escalation management, and influencing skills with a strong customer-service orientation;
- Ability to drive performance and continuous improvement;
- Excellent English, written and verbal communication skill.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.