Internal Auditor (determined period of 12 months)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The ideal candidate should be logical, good communicator, interested in continuous learning, working in various challenging projects and be excited to meet new situations.
Candidate needs to demonstrate the following characteristics and skills:
- the ability to use own initiative;
- analytical thinking and attention to detail;
- the ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team;
- strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity;
- the ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement;
- the ability to draw conclusions from raw data;
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- organisation and facilitation skills;
- resilience under pressure;
- flexible thinking and ability to adapt to change
- very good command of English, written and verbal.
Experience and Education
We are looking forward to meet candidates who are enthusiastic, logical, wants to learn and develop. We are also looking at these experience and education background:
- young graduates in Economy, Informatics, Statistics;
- desirable work experience of 1-3 years in a role in audit, process improvement, finance, fraud, business analysis, compliance;
- audit, compliance, fraud investigations or project management certifications would be a plus;
You will be responsible for planning, fieldwork and reporting of audits and in particular:
- understanding and reviewing business processes;
- identifying and documenting risks and controls for the processes within the audit scope;
- assessing risk management processes;
- providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels;
- agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations;
- assessing how well the business is complying to rules and regulations;
- managing a variety of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communications;
- attending meetings with auditees;
- travelling to different sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information;
- delivering courses and training sessions when deemed necessary;
- performing research and interviews to deliver the tasks assigned.
Your role will require to travel up to 25% of your time to our branches across the country and in the other Provident markets.
The position is for a determined period of 12 months.
Location: Bucharest Head Office.