Middle (2-5 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
- Performing internal audit engagements, for both Head Office and Network, based on the provisions of the legislation and methodology applied;
- Identifies and assess risks for audited activities and identifies controls in place and/or propose additional controls to mitigate identified risks;
- Identifies improvement opportunities for the activity and/or processes and share best practices applied with the objective to issue recommendations that strengthen internal controls’ framework of the Bank;
- Cooperates with other member(s) of the audit team and Internal Audit Manager with the aim to properly and timely finalize the audit tasks assigned;
- Drafts complete and timely internal audit reports regarding the audits performed;
- Performs follow-up for the implementation of audit’s recommendations.
Experience in Internal or External Audit of minimum 3 years within banking system;
Good knowledge of Internal Audit standards and techniques;
Good knowledge of NBR regulations and accountancy;
Audit related certifications (CIA, ACCA, CAFR) would be considered an advantage.
Good communication and interpersonal skills;
Good organizational skills;
Good English proficiency;
Willingness to travel;
Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access).