We have an opening for an experienced, dedicated and perseverant Internal auditor to join our team at Federal-Mogul Friction Products Ploiesti.
Interested in landing the perfect-fit role? If planning and coordinating activities that assure quality in an environment is your thing, become part of an international team, dream big as success awaits.
What added-value you should bring to the team
Bachelor degree, preferred technical background, at least 2 years in quality assurance and continuous improvement- manufacturing area, required certifications and authorizations: internal auditor IS& OHSAS 18001 and ISO TS, Six Sigma concepts and fluency in English.
A minimum 1 year experience in automotive industry;
Process management skills (analysis and synthesis), problem solving, initiative and effective relationship with colleagues in various areas;
Very good knowledge of PC operation (Office - Excel and Power Point, Minitab) and SAP.
Your role in a nutshell
What will you do at Federal-Mogul Motorparts?
· Perform internal audits for the production process, product, system and HSE according to annual planning;
· Complete audit reports according to internal documentation;
· Ensures that the corrective action plans generated by audits are accordingly, and that their implementation is effective;
· Collaborate with the assigned team members to the editing, modification and improvement of the specific documentation used in internal audits;
· Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of plant performance: constantly identify opportunities for improvement of its personal activity and plant (Kaizen ideas per month according to the plant objectives).
If you want to have an impact, upgrade your career and see how fantastic the business can grow with your contribution and support, just drop us anytime an email or apply right now here.
Contrarily, share this post with your friends and connections, maybe one of them is interested.