For one of our clients, one of the best entrepreneurial companies in Romania, with 20y of experience in Civil Engineer, especially on Energetics and Telecom projects we are looking for an Internal Auditor in Cluj-Napoca.
- Develops a long term and annual audit plan using an appropriate risk-based methodology, including any risks or control concerns identified by Management;
- Submits audit plan to the Executive Management (or the Board, if applicable) for review and approval as well as periodic updates;
- Plans and co-ordinates the scope of work with the external auditors, other internal assurance functions and regulators, as appropriate, for the purpose of providing optimal audit coverage to the organization at a reasonable overall cost;
- Implements the annual audit plan, as approved, including as appropriate any special tasks or projects requested by Management and the Board.
- Bachelors’ degree in business administration, accounting or finance;
- 3-5 years of relevant job experience in an audit function – Internal and/or External auditing (preferably in Internal Auditing of a larger regional or a multinational organization);
- Professional qualification as chartered accountant recognised internationally (CPA, ACCA) or financial/internal auditor (Romanian Finance Auditor, CIA);
- English Language - advanced level;
- Operational experience would be a plus;
- Understanding of the energetic, telecom and civil construction industry or a similar business and regulatory environment is a plus.