Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Plans, organizes and executes audit engagements;
- Evaluates bank processes and internal control environment efficiency and sufficiency;
- Identifies inherent and residual risks levels;
- Provides recommendations for process improvements, internal regulations and operational activity aiming to mitigate the risks occurrence;
- Documents the audits (assignments, testing, conclusions, audit reports, etc.);
- Participates in risk assessment and planning of audit resources and audit projects;
- Performs follow-up on implementation status of audit recommendations;
- Prepares audit analysis and contributes to audit reporting
- University degree in economics or related
- 3-5 years of audit or related experience
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of bank processes and departmental or organizational structure
- Understanding of risk’s definition, identification and mitigation
- Good knowledge of regulatory framework
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and audit software (banking software is an advantage).
- Ability to travel – 10 – 15 % of working time travel in countryside;
- Career advancement in a leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and teamwork;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Excellent location in the central area of Bucharest.