Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Internal Audit Manager is a member of Internal Audit and Internal Control Department whose goals are to add value to the organization through: identification of risks, opportunities and irregularities related to business processes and functions; providing recommendations addressing any identified risks, opportunities and irregularities; as well as verification of the management’s action plans and theirs implementation.
· Development and realization of Annual Audit Plan & Monthly Control Plan according to standards set by IA&IC Director.
· Ad hoc audits/controls realization.
· Conducting internal investigations on frauds and/or significant losses.
· Preparing reports and presentations from the realized audits/controls/investigations.
· Providing recommendations aimed at reduction of risks and irregularities as well as opportunities, identified during audits or/and controls.
· Monitoring and verifying implementation of action plans determined on the basis of recommendations from audit / control reports.
· Cooperating with IT department in order to improve IT tools for effective data analysis.
· Actively seeks improvements in internal control system, safety and security.
· Continuous knowledge development in area of auditing and controlling, sectors rules and regulations and best practices.
· Career in the international, dynamic company.
· Intensive professional and personal development.
· Commitment to people and rich reward system.
· “BRING FUN TO LIFE” culture.
· CAFR Certified - mandatory;
· 3+ years of documented professional experience in area of internal audit / internal control
· Master degree in Economy Finance or Accounting;
· Excellent command of English (written and spoken);
· Ability to perform financial analysis;
· Very good analytical, planning and organizational skills;
· Very good knowledge of MS Office;
· High ethical standards and ability to formulate independent judgements;
· Mobility – frequent domestic and abroad travels;
· Driving license;
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.