Chimera Entertainment is a creative and independent development studio for digital entertainment software in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich. Our company was founded in 2006 with the support of the production house remote control productions GmbH.
In addition to developing our own IPs, we implement work for hire, from conception to completion. Gameplay and creative imagination are always in the foreground, and we promote team-work and talent. In terms of development and marketing of our high-class games, and thanks to our 15-year expertise in the field of mobile gaming and cross-platform-development as well as our award-winning portfolio of top titles such as “Angry Birds Epic” and “Angry Birds Evolution” we are one of Germany’s leading game developers. And with you as a potential member of our ambitious over 60-strong team, we want to expand our success within the coolest industry in the world.
As a QA (f/m/d) at Chimera Entertainment, you will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international, and flexible team of about 60 people. As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Right now we are also working on a still confidential mobile game based on a popular strategy brand with a leading global publisher!
Your responsibilities will include:
● Test games in an agile environment embedded in the development team
● Perform scripted, ad hoc and regression testing
● Provide gameplay and technical feedback
● Identify, classify and report bugs in our bug databases
● Create and manage test cases
● Verify bug fixes and monitor active issues
● Build and manage game builds
● Handle backend, configuration & balancing promotions during LiveOps phases
● Provide feedback on bug severity and help Product & Production with bug triage
● Define cheat and tool requirements for the QA department
Who are we looking for:
● You have a passion for games and QA with 3-5 years of experience working in a similar role
● You are motivated, flexible and like working in a team
● Possess a strong knowledge of English, both spoken and written
● Good knowledge of testing processes, experience with free-to-play or GaaS a plus
● Experience with issue tracking databases, JIRA preferred
● Experience releasing games on one of the following platforms: PC, Android, iOS
● Knowledge of Jenkins, Agile methodologies, GIT branching strategies are considered a plus
We take care of our employees and provide you with:
● A diverse and international environment
● A modern workplace
● A free health-coach (remote)
● Regular team & company events
● And a lot of fun :-)