Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
Kellogg is a diverse Employer, a gold member of the Lead Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & FMCG value chain and committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all Leadership level roles by 2025.
Flexible working will mean different things to you based on your personal needs, the requirements of your role and how this supports you in achieving your goals at both work and home. We offer a range of options to work flexibly and conversations about flexible working are welcomed so please feel free to discuss at your interview.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Bucharest reflects that.
Apply and come join our team!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Direct and lead the E2E performance team, interco to deliver against Transportation objectives and goals
• Lead month-end financial report process
• Facilitate and build yearly Transportation budget plans and ICP
• Control end to end reporting of Transportation service levels and cost performance
• Responsible for recruitment, selection, evaluation and development of E2E transportation performance, interco team
• Own best practice within E2E Performance and operational team.
• To relate and develop Hauliers Suppliers in Interco area to drive operational efficiencies
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Management, Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
• Language skills - English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
• Proficient knowledge of a Transport Management System
• Experience in DRP and DRP system
• Strong operational knowledge
• Cost reduction projects
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Financially fluent with transportation costs and reporting
• Understanding of transportation rules and regulations; standard processes and business policies
• Master’s Level University Degree in Management, Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
• Training and certification on Six Sigma or LEAN, or similar quality management experience
• Experience of working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
• CPG industry work experience
• Proficiency with ERP systems (. SAP) and Microsoft Office
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.