Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Interdiligence is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions.
We are looking for a passionate Investigative Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Proven background in intelligence agencies, economic and financial crime police departments, audit organizations or law firms is a must.
Collaboration type: full time job (after completing 3 months probationary period)
- guide and support multidisciplinary teams of experts composed of field investigators, surveillance detectives, legal specialists, financial analysts, various industries experts, to investigate and identify the most efficient solutions for company's clients
- filter, organize, structure and integrate all-source information while evaluating the reliability of sources, credibility and relevance of gathered data
- identify and interpret patterns, links, connections
- identify knowledge gaps and find solutions to cover them
- use analytical techniques to draw and present multiple scenarios, reach conclusions
- produce refined intelligence products/reports (assessments, evaluations, risk analyses, briefings etc)
• Proven working experience in economic and financial crime investigations, forensic audit projects and/or legal cases.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate multidisciplinary level information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Open-minded and problem solving attitude.
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging team environment and handle stressful situations.
• Strong interpersonal skills, as well as strong oral and written communication skills (Romanian and English).
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in fraud investigations, law, journalism, economic and financial sciences, analysis and IT research
• Mandatory English language working proficiency
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Interdiligence through its online application system, please contact Interdiligence recruiting officer via company's website.