Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, IntelDiligence is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions.
We are looking for a passionate Intelligence Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Proven background in audit organizations, law firms, intelligence agencies or economic and financial crimes law enforcement departments is a must.
Collaboration type: full time job (after completing 3 months probationary period)
- filter, organize, structure and integrate all-source information while evaluating the reliability of sources, credibility and relevance of gathered data
- identify and interpret patterns, links, connections
- identify knowledge gaps and find solutions to cover them
- use analytical techniques to present hypotheses, reach conclusions
- produce refined intelligence products/reports (assessments, evaluations, risk analyses, briefings etc)
• Proven working experience related to as many as possible of the responsibilities presented above. Background in audit, intelligence, economic crimes investigations is preferred.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate multidisciplinary level information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Open-minded, out-of-the box, problem solving attitude
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging team environment and handle stressful situations
• Strong interpersonal skills, as well as strong oral and written communication skills.
• Mandatory English language working proficiency
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with IntelDiligence through its online applicant system, please contact IntelDiligence recruiting officer at