Integration System Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Requirements’ collection; internal clients assistance in order to define services and IT functional specifications and to transform them into technical characteristics.
- Participation in the evaluation and implementation projects duty in sending the technical solution for projects that are under his/her responsibility (the business requirements need to be considered in this case).
- Produce technical documentation for selection processes: The Demand of Offer, The Demand of Information, The Value Demand, The Evaluation Criteria Matrices etc.
- Needs to check the scope, the objectives, the detail design and the effort estimation regarding the technical solution.
- Has to assure an adequate knowledge transfer through the documentation’s creation and maintenance (associated to each process step), for the under responsibility systems.
- Needs to take part in daily meetings (present focused / retrospectives/ reviews) sprints’ scheduling, demos and other meetings regarding quick delivers.
- Will offer solutions estimation and analysis, regarding products’ backlog and sprints.
- The ability to understand complex technical information.
- Knowledge in developing, configuring and installing informatics systems.
- SQL knowledge; experience in at least one databases system (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc).
- Enterprise Technologies knowledge (J2EE) and Messaging Systems and WebServices (JMS – Java, MQ – IBM, MSMQ – Microsoft).
- Knowledge of developing processes (here are included the best practices and design models).
- Knowledge of integration.
- Enterprise architecture.
- Security - SSL, WS-Security.
We also value:
- Analytical skills in practice and thinking and organising abilities.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress.
- Team work abilities.
- Adaptability and flexibility when threading changes.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).