Integration Engineer RAN/TX/IP
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Remote integration and configuration of new GRAN/WRAN/LRAN network elements (BTS, NodeB, eNodeB, SIU)
- Remote integration and configuration of mW/SDH/IP network elements (RTN, TN, PTN, Routers)
- Define and/or correct data transcript files, necessary to configure/update/define/remove network elements
- Use the existing processes and procedures to adjust and/or integrate telecom nodes in customers' network
- Secure that the delivered nodes/ solution is properly implemented
- Verify the KPI’s for the new integrated or modified NE's
- Continuously update the existing working instructions according with new business requirements and highlight the deviations
- Support presales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
- Execute Product Configuration (O)
- Execute Integration work (O)
- Prepare acceptance test and handover to customer
- Identify and drive improvements
- Post Project activities perform
- Change Request data analysis
- Network element health check before and after planned activity execution
- Plan the configuration and integration of the proposed solution to meet the customer requirements
- Respect the agreed schedule plan for upgrades, configurations and integrations (according to customers’ SLA’s)
- Use the existing design procedures to verify the integration/configuration of the new integrated nodes
- Back-up and restore routines
- Perform configuration and integration tests
- Analyze and evaluate test results (when is required)
- Support for the acceptance test procedures
- Remote support for Field Engineers
- Available for traveling abroad when necessary
- Systems / Telecommunications Engineering, Bs in Computer Science
- Advanced French and English language skills.
- At least 2 year working experience in RAN / TX / IP implementation & maintenance areas
- Proven Product Configuration experience with Ericsson/Huawei products (Radio and/or Transport) (mandatory)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent knowledge of Telecom system architecture and network elements
- Multi-vendor competence: NSN, ALU (is a plus)
- Unix shell scripting knowledge (is a plus)
- Availability to travel abroad
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Language skills
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
What we offer?
To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
In the Romanian Center we are well known for providing:
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Access to latest technology and ability to work to develop new tools and showcase your bright ideas
- Opportunities for continuous learning & professional growth and promotion
- Work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- Comprehensive benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- Opportunity to be an active part of the community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc. which Ericsson is supporting
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.