Inside Sales Specialist with French
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Our client is the world’s leading provider of critical infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communications technology systems.
The Inside Sales role for IT Channel is responsible to execute the regional sales strategy. Actively developing and selling small/medium sized (up to 25k) opportunities engaging with end customers, Reseller Partners and/or Distributions. The function supports in close interaction the sales activities of the Channel and the End User Account Managers, taking over small/none strategic customer opportunities from the team. The Inside Sales function is also responsible to perform and coordinate all data driven and low touch sales procedures such as Web Control and POS/Data review.
- Achieve financial targets and objectives within the assigned territory.
- Proactive development and sales of pipeline opportunities for small/medium business up to 25k.
- Takeover and closing of small/none strategic customer accounts/opportunities from Channel and End User sales team
- Handover of customer accounts/opportunities that evolve into bigger/strategic nature; this includes also the handover to COE specialist sales teams of the local entity (eg. Thermal or 3ph projects).
- CRM pipeline management of the respective business.
- Support the recruitment/enablement of the partner landscape, interface with Channel Partners for campaigns, promotions, onboarding and training guidance (progression, reminders).
- Execution of Web Control Program; monitoring selected product SKUs and its matching competitors (price, inventory, description) in nominated portals (Distribution, DMR) and providing structured feedback/actions to Channel and Marketing team.
- Hosting and coordinating the Data Review Program in a country bringing all stake holders together, keeping track of the actions and ensure a weekly follow-up.
Minimum Qualifications: (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required)
- Communication: demonstrates excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal in particular on the phone)
- Relationship building: understand, value and master personal relationship building in a remote (phone/email) environment
- Initiative: works independently and is highly motivated to initiate and accept new challenges.
- Judgment/Decision Making: makes solid decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Managing & Adapting to Change: readily adapts to changes in priority of initiatives and overall strategic direction within a multi-plan, matrixed organization.
- Professionalism: exhibits appropriate attributes in all aspects of performance and demeanor.
- Teamwork: organizes and directs effective teams at the cross-functional level that consistently achieve stated goals.
- Results Oriented: revenue oriented, and can be counted on to consistently meet and exceed goals.
- University degree or commercial education in sales, marketing, IT or Electrical Engineering with a strong IT industry background
- Sales, telesales or sales assistant experience
- Strong verbal communication skills with a clear message (content and pronunciation)
- Medium analytical skills with the ability to perform repetitive tasks in a reliable fashion
- Intermediate experience at a minimum with Microsoft Office products
- Expertise with Customer and/or Partner Relationship Management databases
- Fluent in English & French