Inside Sales Representative (Contractor Role)
Channel Sales Representative - Inside Sales Representative
Working Hours: 5:00 pm-2:00 am (US Central Time Zone)
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Grow bookings though third party sales channel and ensure partners achieve Oracle sales targets.
- As an Oracle University Channel Sales Representative for North America, you will work with an assigned territory of partners to increase Oracle University business.
- Drive an increase in the attach rate of training recommendations to the partners’ license / hardware / support / service proposals to their end users.
- Manage third party transactions resulting from the relationship.
- Identify and develop channel partners committed to selling Oracle products.
- Identify and develop joint "go-to-market" strategies and lead generation methods.
- Provide accurate and timely information and bookings forecasts to management.
- Educate partners in OU resell margins, how to position OU, and all related quote and order processes.
- Maintain an understanding of Oracle technologies and the supporting Oracle training solutions.
- Articulate Oracle propositions to partners and their customers.
- Serve as the Oracle University Sales Consultant (SC) for partners who are less knowledgable in Oracle University solutions.
- Complete your own transaction contracts, ordering documents, adhere to business practices, and address any deal booking issues.
- Perform as a contributor individually and as a team member.
You will strive to reach and exceed sales targets assigned to you for your specific territory of partners.
- You will also co-support the Oracle University Primavera eKit partners and business, with a shared target.
- Work will involve order management, partner renewals, and other Primavera eKit business related tasks.
- You will own targets for specific aspects of the resell business, in addition to a shared target for Primavera ekits.
- As with any part of our channel management business, you are the face of Oracle to the partners and their end users.
- You will be required to work with other Oracle teams (including, but not limited to Global Operations, Help Desk, A/P, Partner Business Center (PBC), OU customer satisfaction, Oracle legal, Oracle contracts, Oracle University Sales, Project Management, OU Delivery) in the execution of deals and as questions / issues arise that require your assistance.
- You will also leverage Channel Managers and sales teams in other Oracle Lines of Business (LOB) and Global Business Units (GBU), to promote awareness of Oracle University.
- You will serve as an internal contact for OU questions from these teams as well.
- Work is non-routine and somewhat complex, involving the application of technical consulting and business skills in areas of specialization.
- 5 years field sales experience, to include 2 years channel sales experience.
- Must be assertive and driven.
- Strong sales skills in the areas of lead generation, needs analysis, business justification, pipeline forecast and accuracy, deal closure.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- High energy. Drive and desire to achieve.
- Ability to work independently.
- Negotiating skills and ability to influence.
- Knowledge of Oracle hardware and/or license sales cycle.
- Knowledge of Oracle partner model and partner types
- Knowledge / expertise with Primavera software and industries that utilize Primavera software (construction, utilities, oil and gas, automotive, financial services)
- Session Border Controller (SBC) and other ACME technologies
Languages required: English
- Additional languages desired, but not required: French
- Travel not required.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in work experience.