We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers and actively participating in the sales process.
Making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
Identifying sales opportunities.
Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
Maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
Researching and qualifying new leads.
Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
Excellent administrative skills, with particular emphasis on accuracy
Structured, diligent, well-organized
Strong attention to detail
Ability to filter information and assess priorities
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Fluency in English
Some business facts about Tremend:
- 14+ years of software development
- 700+ high complexity projects
- 60+ million people using our solutions
- Clients in 19 countries on 4 continents (North America, Europe, Asia, Australia)
- 20 internationally awarded projects
- Top EU telecom clients
Some cool facts about Tremend:
- 5 top global car manufacturers use our software
- One of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®
- One of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons)
Some friendly facts about Tremend:
- Top salaries for top talent
- Nothing short of legendary team buildings
- Fruit days
- Bonus days off with seniority
- Working from home days
- Premium medical insurance
- Performance bonuses
- And again, legendary corporate parties
We really welcome people:
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated