Inside Channel Developer with Croatian - Bucharest
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
engleză - avansat, croată - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
If you’re looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market-leading software vendor, then read on!
The Inside Channel Developer is responsible for discovery, recruitment and on boarding of new re-sellers and partners for Veeam ProPartner Program, enablement of new partners and promotion to higher levels of Veeam channel program, as well as reactivation and re-engaging partners that have slowed transactions.
We are looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English & Croatian/Serbian and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we offer excellent benefits, such as a wellness program including gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical services for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities for you to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Recruiting of partner companies qualified by ISA team or found in alliance partners/distributor databases
- Positioning Veeam benefits for partners and gathering partner account profile
- Driving ProPartner Portal & Partner University adoption by partners
- Discovering partner’s pipeline and keeping it updated from partner side
- Keeping partners up-to-date on Veeam news and promos, checking compliance with ProPartner Program requirements and driving upgrade to next partner level
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential and existing partners
- Providing support to partners including help with licensing and technical issues related to Veeam products
- Updating and maintaining partner accounts in Veeam CRM system, experience with is desirable
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional English + Croatian language skills
- Good presentation skills and control performance
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Relocation package
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.