Acest job nu mai este activ.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit .
Innovation Architect- Sales Consulting Centers Solutions
Oracle SCC Solutions Center is looking for a talented and passionate individual who would be capable of leading, overseeing and managing innovation projects. We are looking for someone who thrives when given autonomy and freedom, always in search for new ways of doing things, expert in architecting solutions spanning across IaaS, PaaS & SaaS.
You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment, as well as being outcome and problem-driven. Not only must you be an excellent collaborator and have excellent team-player qualities but you must also be transparent and have great communication skills.
The Sales Consulting Center (SCC) - part of the Presales/Sales Consulting eco-system - is a X-LOB Sales Consulting team collaborating as a single “pool of resources” with our Field & OracleDigital SC teams to deliver high quality Sales Consulting work.
Important (only for Oracle internal):
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV plus a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position directly to:
What you will be doing?
This position reports into the SCC Architects Pillar lead and has the following responsibilities:
- Drive the solutioning activities in the SCC innovation projects - design the solution (components, skills required, suggest timelines) – identify innovation patterns, define/refine use-cases, etc
- Articulate case for change
- Advise on organizational impact of solutions
- Provide roadmap and migration methodology and identify quick wins
- Able to develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle solutions and demonstrations.
- Articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions.
- Producing visual prototype and functional prototypes with agile approaches
- Act at Technical Lead on the innovation projects in SCC
- Work with the SCC domain leads in staffing the Innovation projects with appropriate resources
- Main point of contact with the project beneficiary, orchestrate activities, manages skills, plan resources, availability, prioritize tasks, maintain focus & ensure timelines are met
- Validate if the solution will yield the expected success (matching the success criteria)
- Testing / anticipate reactions from Project Beneficiary – give final “ok” on prototype functionality
- Monitors progress of activities, signals potential issues and guards customer satisfaction concerning the team’s deliverables
- Exercise creativity, independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and very complex business solutions utilizing Oracle products, applications and technology to meet customer needs.
- Remain fully aware of all IT trends
- Remain fully aware of relevant architectural programs and assets from Oracle worldwide
- Remain aware of all relevant product developments and references – both at Oracle and at competitors
- Acts as a mentor and coach to members of the team in various tasks, provides quality assurance on deliverables
- Evaluates and continuously improves the team’s innovative capability.
- Support Ideation activities (events, workshops, hackathons) with content on innovation & solution patterns
- Support innovation submitter in the shaping the idea (couple multiple ideas into a bigger one) & compiling a business case - for a select number of innovation ideas
What we are looking for?
To fulfill the role of SCC Innovation Architect we are looking for individuals that match the following profile.
- Wide background including architecture, implementation and delivery of large‐scale hardware and software systems in real-world situations
- Wide knowledge of IT market and trends
- Knowledge of full Oracle stack
- Some specific knowledge of Oracle and competitor hardware solutions
- Some specific knowledge of Oracle database and middleware technology
- Some specific knowledge of Oracle applications
- Some specific knowledge of Oracle industry solutions
- Creative thinker, you come up with new ideas and solutions in the face of complex tasks.
- The ability to quickly understand customer/project requirements by asking the right questions and to translate these requirements into concrete project deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written!
- Results orientation, you won’t be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality! You don’t settle for „good enough”.
- Customer orientation, you always try to find ways to accommodate a customer request.
- Project management, proven ability to deliver projects on time and at high quality.
- Strong self - motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges.
- Genuine team spirit and ability to work in virtual teams. To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries.
- University degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Psychology or comparable.
- Languages. We support many countries in EMEA & APAC, fluency in English is a must, good knowledge of one or more other major languages a strong plus.
Oracle - Like no one else:
- A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organisation with a dynamic team
- The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit
- A competitive compensation package that is aligned with your qualifications and includes an employee benefits scheme
Most important is an eagerness to learn!
As part of Oracle’s Spain employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Acest job nu mai este activ.