As an Engineer High Voltage Network you work in a team on several projects at the same time.
The Electro & Instrumentation department ensures the correct designs and advice in the field of electrical and control systems for (inter) national industrial clients.
Our client is a multidisciplinary Engineering Company specialized in project management and engineering. Customers approach them for challenging industrial engineering projects. From their offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Austria they work worldwide for aerospace, attraction construction, automotive, energy, food, industrial & utility construction, maritime sector, offshore, process industry and semiconductor industry.
- you are a team player with a proactive attitude and good communication skills and you have a completed education at University level (Master or Bachelor) in the field of Electrical Engineering / Energy Technology.
- you have at least five years of experience in engineering within electrical engineering / energy technology.
- preferably demonstrable experience and knowledge of medium and / or high voltage technology.
- talent to stimulate your team members, guide them in their development and bring them to an optimal working level.
- preferably knowledge of AutoCAD, ELCAD, planning programs and MS Office.
Naturally, we offer you a good salary that matches your responsibilities and an extensive package of employment conditions.
You can structure your own development through the training Academy, knowledge sessions and job rotation, for example.
We also have a good pension scheme, flexible working hours, a spacious holiday scheme and much more.