Inginer Proiectant Instalatii Sanitare
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Public Health Engineer to join the team in our Bucharest Office. You will be responsible for managing the Public Health elements of projects from client specification through to completion, working as part of a team with your colleagues in other disciplines, including civil and structural engineers as well as other members of the wider building services team. Our work is across a variety of sectors including residential, education, commercial, healthcare, retail and critical systems.
You are a confident and credible relationship builder, and know what it takes to manage and exceed client expectations (both internally and externally), and have experience of managing and mentoring more junior engineers.
You will be based in the Bucharest office and will work together with the Public Health teams in the UK in order to deliver coordinated solutions for local and international projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop coordinated designs from concepts through detailed design to delivery of final Contract issue documentation;
- Production of calculations, reports specifications and drawings under minimal supervision;
- Produce & amend technical drawings using software appropriate to the discipline and project (. 2D AutoCAD);
- Quality control of documents, ensuring that changes are identified, accuracy of drawings held on file is maintained, and documents are issued to clients and contractors in the required format;
- Liaise and collaborate with other members of the design team over queries or issues relating to drawings, and assist with resolution;
- Assist colleagues with work across other offices and disciplines as necessary;
- Follow project management, QA, environmental and health and safety procedures;
- Produce engineering designs, engineering calculations and specifications, using appropriate technical software;
- Produce calculations using the appropriate tools and/or systems;
- Assist at project site visits, performing tasks as required (. attending meetings, taking photographs, monitoring work against specification and highlighting problems, proving on-site instruction with regard to drawings);
- Carry out the design and co-coordination of PH systems in different types of buildings, as well as taking part in project meetings.
Knowledge or Experience Required:
- Relevant experience designing public health systems;
- Excellent command of 2D AutoCad;
- Experience of detailed co-ordination with other design disciplines (Architecture, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical);
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of integrated buildings design;
- Demonstrable previous design experience in mechanical engineering;
- Demonstrate proactive approach to continuous professional development;
- A genuine interest in sustainable design and low energy buildings;
- Experience in delivering projects from inception to completion, through your own efforts and those of your team;
- Familiarity with site practices, and experience of inspections and surveys;
- An appreciation of the commercial factors which affect design solutions;
- Excellent command of the English language.
Cundall’s Public Health team help to deliver award-winning innovative design solutions that have minimal environmental impact. The team works as part of the building services team to provide coordinated solutions for clients design for a wide range of projects around the world. With a progressively increasing workload there is a need for additional skills within the team.
Cundall is an international multi-disciplinary consultancy providing engineering, design and sustainable solutions for the built environment.
A dynamic, internationally recognised organisation that is committed to global expansion through sharing knowledge and technical skills with its offices around the world and growth opportunities in new and emerging markets.