Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy Company for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We arepeople active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. .
You will be part of Structures discipline in Arcadis Iasi office, where a dynamic team provides a vast array of services in designing different types of structures. The extended experience offer us the possibility to approach different types of jobs starting from concept, calculations, continuing with the execution plans till the bill of quantities and list of reinforcement.
For successful service delivery (3D modeling for assemblies and 2D detailed views for details), and also for a perfect compatibility with other departments, we use Autodesk Platform.
What do we offer?
• Arcadis is a company where people have different ages and levels of experience. You will fit in for sure;
• Arcadis offers flexible working hours for students or employees with families;
• We are extremely focused on your Health & Safety. You will benefit of a great medical package;
• You will have the chance to be a part of international projects at a very large scale;
• Specialized training is provided through our training programs, both in our office in Iasi or other ARCADIS European location;
• You will be a part of an international team and have access to new software solutions;
• We are offering benefits and growth opportunities according to a clear defined career path.
This is a full time role. Your main responsibilities will include:
• Multinational projects which involve trainings according to the European standards;
• Structural state of the art projects (from concept to execution files);
• Preparation of conceptual and outline designs for structural schemes;
• 3D modelling and BIM framework;
• Calculations of different types of structures;
• Detailing formwork and reinforcement plans;
• Visits for training or projects in Arcadis offices from Europe.
• At least bachelor Degree in Civil engineering (CCIA, CFDP);
• Three-dimensional conceptual skills;
• Computer literacy;
• Professional experience as Structural Design Engineer (it can be an advantage);
• Basic knowledge of technical software (AutoCAD or calculation software);
• English language skills
• Technical and quality focus;
• Attention to detail;
• An interest in the design and structure of buildings;
• Great interpersonal skills (team work, supportive attitude, eager to learn, proactivity);
• The ability to liaise well with professionals from other disciplines;
• Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
The list of job duties is not exhaustive and may be revised from time to time, based on our business needs.
So there are no boundaries to where your career path can take you in Arcadis. We can tailor your path according to your skills and knowledge.
Take your chance and join our team by contacting us at .
Please keep in mind that only the short-listed candidates would be contacted for a face to face interview.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.