Tendering engineer and sales support
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
100 - 1000 €
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Interfacing with major national and international customers, you will be working within the Advance Engineering Group responsible for the proposal and tender of, often, complex high value engineering projects.
An experienced engineer with good commercial project management skills, you will need to understand, interpret and respond to complex technical specifications & documentation.
You will liaise closely with The Engineering Department in order to interpret and present design concepts to customers and other interested stakeholders.
You will coordinate all aspects of the bid preparation process.
The qualifications, experience & knowledge etc. that best fit the job are: Qualifications
- Degree level education is preferred, but an higher level education with equivalent experience will be considered.
- Must have a sound engineering education & background
- Computer literacy in Access, Excel, Word and preferably a knowledge of SolidWorks / AutoCAD software
- Advanced level of English language
- SAP working knowledge
- Flexibility, pro-activity
- Driving licence B category
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role, preferably in Packaging / Construction Sales process applications.
The main duties of the Tendering Engineer will be:
- To work within the Advance Engineering Group and with the Company Management Team to develop an order winning strategy.
- To manage the preparation of proposals for a range of bespoke products by coordinating the activities of the Sales & Engineering Teams.
- To review and manage the customers inquiry process into a costed workable solution.
- To submit a detailed response to the inquiry documentation and provide answers/responses to any subsequent requests for clarification
- To develop costing as part of the quotation process.
- To act as the company's internal contact point for the customer during the inquiry and bidding processes.
- To develop, negotiate and agree/confirm contract specifications with a variety of external groups, including contractors, end-users and OEM companies
- To attend resultant calls for negotiations with the customer and convert those opportunities into purchase orders.
- To develop and maintain relationships with the engineers and decision makers within the customer organisations.
- To handle incoming sales calls and enquiries in a busy office, by keeping a prioritised listing of outstanding tasks and when completed, filing the quote and cost file in the appropriate network location.
- To respond to customer questions & requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- To work with the External Sales Managers or customer prospect to ascertain the enquiry information necessary to produce sales proposals including technical product selection, quotation document and costing through standardised costing templates and technical specifications.
- To offer ‘office based’ commercial/sales support for our External Sales Managers
- To support the Advance Engineering Team Group with the maintenance and development of the cost, customers and supplier databases, pricelists and libraries
- To assist the marketing staff in the production of case studies, press releases & marketing material as required
- To carry out regular proposal follow up’s using/updating and maintaining the CRM and sales programs
- To interpret the costs and supporting information relevant to new Projects.
- To assist the Engineering Department, where applicable, when undertaking a design and build for new unit orders.
- To clarify subsequent purchase order receipt and to prepare detailed order handover documentation in a timely manner for contract engineering to execute the contract