A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1500 - 1800
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Join a dynamic and technology oriented company focused on implementing automation projects. Develop your skills as part of a small team of experts and take part in an unfolding success story with a lot of growth potential. Gain hands-on experience in the entire life-cycle of the company’s products. This is a unique opportunity not to be missed. We are looking for someone for the long term and will invest significant resources in training and mentoring. Job shoppers need not apply.
There are two lines of operations under the company’s umbrella, each under a separate entity.
- Friendly Parking Systems creates automatic parking systems for real-estate projects located in high cost living area. These solutions optimize the available space in the footprint of a construction by allowing a high number of parking places to be obtained. Now there are five fully running installations in Israel and another two expected to start in first half of 2020.
- Iscan Robotics delivers complete cold line solutions for glass factories. The lines are flexible, simple and offer very good performance. The presence of Iscan is worldwide: Romania, Brazil, Egypt, India, China.
The role of control engineer
The role of control engineer involves designing, implementing and maintaining automation systems for the companies Friendly Parking Systems and Iscan Robotics, both of them based in Israel. The job location for this post is in the Romanian branch located in Bucharest.
The candidate for this job should have the following experience and knowledge:
- 1-5 years of experience in automation/computer programming field
- Bachelor degree in automation control and/or electrical engineering, programming
- PLC programming knowledge - Step 7 , Totally Integrated Automation Portal
- High level programming solutions like Visual Basic, .NET
- SQL Server
- Version control system knowledge - Git
- Flexible and creative thinking oriented to solution finding
- Willingness for frequent business trips - not lasting more than 21 days - for total up to 200 days / year (each day abroad is additionally remunerated)
Ample training will be provided during the initial period with hands-on visit to the customer sites worldwide.
The job description and tasks that would be involved:
- Define and implement functional requirements for new and existing projects
- Maintain legacy code bases and familiarize in time with them - with the long-term goal to upgrade, improve and standardize
- Own automation solutions such as robotic cells, line control systems, parking control systems
- On-site work to make I/O testing, complete integration and end-user training
- Design the control system for autonomous guided vehicle used in parking systems for manipulating pallets with cars
During the interview information will be provided in detail about all the solutions and life cycle of the company's products. Following the successful passing of the interview and joining of the company, the employee is expected to create a legal entity (PFA) for the remuneration purposes. The working office is located at Mindspace Pipera - Globalworth Campus, Bucharest.
- In Python, why would one use multiprocessing framework instead of the threading one?
- How does a TON (timer on delay) work in the PLC (programmable logic controller) work?
- Name 3 industrial communication standards between PLCs and PCs