Middle (2-5 ani)
MIS team is seeking a full-time Infrastructure Solutions Architect for service utilizing Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS). providing infrastructure design, technical administration, implementation, and maintenance. Must have excellent architectural design, problem solving, communication, and organizational
- Provide expertise for TFS service, performance, stability, and
- Manage TFS permissions.
- Design TFS framework and templates to be used across development team project collections.
- Provide technical advice and counsel in best practices to all development teams.
- Serve as the technical liaison when working with vendors.
- Research, evaluate, and plan for implementation of emerging technologies and
- Provide onboarding and training support if needed.
- Design and document disaster recovery scenario
- Required 3 years of TFS Architecture & Administration
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance – advantage
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role – advantage
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience with ALM methodologies – advantage
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English