Infrastructure Engineer/Test Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, outsourcing services, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. We simplify and digitalize core business processes within the private and public sectorcustomers in Northern Europe utilize our products and services, and an additionaluse us as a hosting partner. We are 5500 employees and our net revenue amounted to NOK 7 855 million in 2016.
Are you the Infrastructure Engineer/Test Engineer for Cloud Fixed Assets and Visma Control?
We have a challenging opportunity for an ambitious Infrastructure Engineer (IE) /Test Engineer. This position will be working with two teams. Firstly, a newly started cloud solution for fixed assets and secondly the Visma Control team which is an on premise Finance solution for high end customers in Sweden.
You will be one of several Infrastructure Engineers/Test engineers employed in Romania supporting our Product Unit teams delivering software continuously based on a Scrum with DevOps model. Our customers are mainly in the Nordic countries.
As an Infrastructure Engineer/Test Engineer, you will report to the Development Manager for Visma Control Product Line. This position will give you a good opportunity to work with some of the newest technologies used for Public Cloud delivery and learn the core of modern cloud based software engineering.
Responsibilities and work tasks
- Establish and maintain our various environments in Azure as well as create and update documentation
- Create, support and maintain our continuous delivery platform helping our teams increase the quality and speed
- Tune the environments for optimal performance, cost and dynamic scaling
- Design and maintain a monitoring infrastructure based on requirements from our IT management
- Manage environments according to our security policies
- Developing and maintaining automated tests
- Contribute to a good automated test coverage in all parts of the application
We believe that you have
- Preferably MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or similar
- A minimum of 3 years knowledge/experience within several or all of below bullets
- Security and hardening.
- Public Cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS or similar)
- SQL databases, NoSQL databases and Big Data storage technology
- Scripting and script languages
- Performance tuning and scaling of public cloud services
- Monitoring systems
- Source control systems, . TFS or other
- Experience of Test Automation and Test automation frameworks
- Well-structured and quality focused attitude
- Team spirit and excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind-set and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to work independently
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- Good spoken and written language skills in English
We will offer you
In addition to working beside some talented people, we also offer a wide range of benefits that you can take advantage of.
- An exciting position in an international working environment with the latest technologies and tools;
- Good opportunities for career development working in different projects
- Possibilities to learn new stuff and get support from your colleagues
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan).
- Coffee and cake :)