• Setting up telephony for new customers (Client facing IVRs, call flows, CTI integrations etc…), and maintaining the overall telephony solution.
• Ensure a comprehensive voice and data service by providing timely, appropriate and effective administration and maintenance of telecom infrastructure solutions (cloud and on premise solutions)
• Ensure the security, integrity and availability of Voice Systems (telecom infrastructure)
• Cooperation with: various global IT Teams, Transition Team, Managers and the third party suppliers/vendors
• Education in Technical Disciplines (Computer Science, Telecommunication, Automation etc…)
• Basic knowledge of IPT configuration and administration
• Understanding of the project life cycle (based on any technical project)
• Very good troubleshooting skills
• Strong attention to detail and quality
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good English language skills
Nice to have: good knowledge of Excel, programming in Java scripts, SQL database, understanding of ITIL processes, French language.
WORK SHIFTS PATTERN:
Business hours: 08:00 – CET