We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join our software team.
You will be responsible for setting up / maintaining and updating CI/CD solutions for different environments.
Working with Dockers, Kubernetes, Bitbucket, git, Jira, Jenkins, Yocto.
Guaranteeing health through monitors and alerts and self-healing toolset for our environments.
Visualizing application flows, proving analytics and dashboards
If you are a DevOps engineer with a proactive approach and are looking for a new challenge, join us and enjoy our innovative projects.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience in Linux/Ubuntu software integration
- In-depth experience in build automation using any of the scripting languages like shell, python, perl
- Practical experience with GNU/ Linux Development Tools eg: make, cmake, gcc
- Proficiency in working with git/gerrit, Jenkins pipelines to realize continuous integration
- Expert know-how: git, Bitbake, Yocto, Jenkins, Jira, Lint
- Experience in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes and Jenkins
- Ability to keep learning the most updated and modern technologies
- Enthusiastic about complicated technical challenges
- Team player
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment while meeting deadlines
About Tellence Technologies:
Tellence Technologies is an engineering solution center, focused on providing software development, product quality assurance & customer support services. Tellence operates in a broad range of industries: telecommunications, media, banking, online gaming, mobile applications, internet applications, semiconductors, automotive, security and B2B applications.
We are committed to uncompromising services and the highest quality solutions.