Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Your day to day:
Takes responsibility for major aspects of infrastructure specification and design within the organization.
Develops design principles, models, plans, internal standards and processes based on industry best practices, covering connectivity, capacity, interfacing, security, resilience, recovery, access and remote access.
Establishes governing principles for network design and deployment.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Recommends/designs structures and tools for systems, which meet business needs and takes into account target environment, performance, security requirements and existing systems.
- Produces detailed designs and documents all work using required standards, methods and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate.
- Delivers technical visualisation of proposed solutions for approval by customer and execution by system developers.
- Assesses associated risks, and advice on proper risk responses. Translates logical designs into physical designs, and produces detailed design documentation.
- Maps work to user specification and removes errors and deviations from specification to achieve user-friendly processes.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering.
- Experience with Infrastructure management technologies through achievement of proper professional certifications (. MCSE)
- More than 5 year knowledge in architect, design, implement, operate and trouble shoot complex Enterprise IT infrastructure (Lifecycle)
- More than 5 year experience with Windows products OR RedHat.
- Knowledge of international IT service management best practices such as: ITIL, CobiT
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (. Scrum, DSDM Agile PM, Prince2 agile, Lean IT, DevOps)
- Has strong analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Good understanding of DC environments
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Homendash; You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose! 2 days for week
- Medical and dentalervices
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employeehone subscription
- Specialiscounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work withried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of anechnology changing company
- Flexible Vacation