The job main responsibilities will consist of:
- Actively participate to develop and manage ongoing Enterprise Architecture governance following the ICT Strategy.
- Act as IT Consultant and Business Influencer to define and develop IT Infrastructure Standards to be applied during the Change Management Process.
- Lead and direct to prepare governing principles to guide decision making related to Infrastructure Architecture.
- Develop implementation plan for Infrastructure Architecture on basis of IT Strategies and Business Requirements.
- Enforce Infrastructure Architecture execution as well as ongoing refinement, performing periodical gap analysis
- Act as a consultant for project teams in order to fit Infrastructure Architecture assignments and identify need to modify Infrastructure Architecture to sustain project requirements.
- Identify need to change technical architecture to incorporate infrastructure needs.
- Identify enterprise requirements for structures, resources and cultural modifications required to support Infrastructure Architecture.
- Documents the entire architecture design and evaluation work.
- Evaluate technology, market trends and industry in order to identify prospective impact on business.
- Part of the Enterprise Architecture Board
Skills and qualifications:
- Relevant ICT skills and expertise that may include enterprise architect frameworks like TOGAF and Zachman having good command of Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with tools, techniques and frameworks like: UML, BPMN, ArchiMate
- Strong analytical skills in order to evaluate Information Systems, determine trends, and develop ways to modernize processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills are needed in order to collaborate with colleagues, stakeholders and technology partners.