Detalii loc de munca
Infra-Windows Service Lead
Angajeaza Premium Talent
Executive (>10 ani)
Overall Experience:Years of experience Windows Server administration.
Technical skills (Required)
- Maintain Windows 2008 Rand upgrades, patches.
- Maintain and Administer AD (Windows 2008R2)
- Maintain and Administer Microsoft Cluster solutions.
- Working knowledge on SSCM and SCOM
- Understanding of IBM TSM/EMC Networker tool set.
- Knowledge of maintaining Antivirus management servers
- Able to use SCCM Collection to push the packages, patches
- Troubleshooting skills with Windows Servers, SCCM
- Good scripting knowledge using PowerShell, CLI
- Understanding of VMWare virtualization technologies
- Understanding of Storage technologies
Language skills needed: English
Area of responsibilities
- Lead a team of members and perform task allocation to the team. Conduct performance appraisals for reporting team members.
- Ensure that Service is delivered by adhering to the agreed SLA/KPIs. Define and implement Service Improvement plans.
- Oversee Demand management, Incident & Change management, Problem management and Service Level Management activities in the service.
- Implement automations in the service resulting in effort and cost savings. Drive continuous service improvements activities in the service.
- Have regular forums to connect with client to discuss on day-to-day operational topics. Conduct Team meetings regularly.
- Support team in resolving critical technical issues during crisis situations.
- Engage in problem management process for root cause determination & permanent corrective action.
- Responsible for technical delivery of Windows Server administration activities for mission critical production support environments.
- Plan and oversee Windows Server patching and upgrade activities.
- Job type: Full time
Contract type: 6 months