Information Systems Engineer
Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Reporting to the Europe IS Team Leader, the IS engineer provides support to Europe-wide employees for computer hardware, Operating Systems, applications and network problems.
- Maintain and administer the local Bucharest servers, Local Area Network and additional hardware, including NetApp and NetBackup devices;
- Support and administer the local company VOIP telephone system;
- Participate in Europe-wide projects to enhance and develop the Microchip IT infrastructure for all users;
- Assist with supporting and upgrading the desktops and laptops used by all staff;
- Provide first line support to users Europe-wide
- Be responsible for IT equipment forecast, acquisition and maintenance.
The eligible candidate must have University Degree in Computer Science or Electronics, and knowledge of the following:
- Networking and general hardware knowledge;
- Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS Outlook;
- Some experience in data center maintenance and support, Linux OS commands, Windows OS abilities; MAC OS knowledge can be a plus;
- Programming/scripting abilities;
- Great customer service skills and team player attitude;
- Good communication and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Common sense and logic.
The job is located in BUCHAREST!
Only suitable candidates will be considered for interview!
Microchip Romania Team welcomes you!! Come and be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team with a free communication style and a challenging work environment. We offer you the opportunity to interact with highly skilled professionals globally, excellent compensation package and great career opportunities in a US based multinational company, established and fast growing in Romania.