Information security engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Protects organizational assets by ensuring the secure implementation and operation of information services technologies and processes, with focus on networks (WAN,WLAN), applications security and penetration testing.
Job Responsibilities :
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise computing environments, incl. application architectures, network and application protocols, application security and vulnerability analysis
- Diverse range of hands-on security experience at the enterprise level (information, application, network, and IT)
- Strong security professional skilled in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Vulnerability Management and Security Intelligence, IDAM, Anti-APT, Data Leak Prevention (DLP), Phishing simulation tools etc
- in depth internet working infrastructure development and deployment experience. (For example, routing, switching, TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, HTTP, FTP, LAN, WAN, RIP, OSPF, etc.)
Web Applications/IT infrastructure penetration testing experience is considered a major plus, along with any relevant security certifications (CISSP, CCNA, CEH, OSCP etc.)
What we offer:
- Fair compensation packages (salary and relocation packages)
- Outstanding working conditions along with necessary tools needed for high performance delivery.
- Complex and dynamic environment that will keep you continually challenged.
- A working environment geared towards performance within a highly professional IT team