Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Cluj-Napoca, Brașov, Iași, Constanța, Ploiești, Pitești, Craiova, Galați, Timișoara
SUMMARY OF ROLE
- Undertakes project design, implementation, factory acceptance test phases and creates documents developed for our customers within our project team according to agreed planning and functional requirements.
- The Engineer supports one or more Senior Engineers or Lead Engineers in the delivery of project related engineering deliverable and is responsible for assigned tasks.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer Relations – supports Senior Engineers or Lead Engineers in understanding, managing and achieving each customer’s expectations
- Project Execution – takes ownership of the engineering activities on all allocated tasks and proactively utilise methodologies, resources and techniques for minimizing the execution cost, whilst maintaining the requisite schedule and quality standard
- Project Management – provides Senior Engineers or Lead Engineers with all necessary support and information to ensure that they are fully informed of resource requirements, progress and areas of risk for the allocated tasks
- Scope control – fully understands the scope of work within their portfolio, ensures that it is delivered to the requisite quality, budget and schedule and that the relevant Senior Engineers or Lead Engineers are fully informed, at the earliest opportunity, of any customer initiated changes in scope
- HSE/Quality control – ensures that all engineering activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company’s quality control processes and that the relevant standard is achieved – adheres to company’s and customer HSEQ standards at all times
- Technical knowledge – acquires, maintains and actively shares knowledge and experience with the engineering team and the wider organisation
Small Projects – where the business determines that the scope of a project does not justify having a separate Senior Engineer and Engineer, then the roles will be combined and the Engineer will undertake both roles
Other responsibilities or tasks including Ethics, Health, Safety and Environment, Information Security policy that are within your skills and abilities, whenever reasonably instructed.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Engineering degree, state-certified technician, completed vocational training or equivalent knowledge
- Preferably 2 years of experience in our industry (Automation, DCS, and field implementation).
- Computer literate (MS Office) with software programming skills
- Local language skills with proficient English (verbal and written)
- Willingness to travel as required within Europe
- Action Oriented
- Tech Savvy
- Communicates Effectively
- Nimble Learning
- Instills Trust
- Drives Results
- Situational Adaptability
- Customer Focus
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal - to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $ billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.