Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
București, Brașov, Iași, Craiova
Acest job nu mai este activ.
DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology centre in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding.
DB Global Technology develops cutting-edge software applications for the Deutsche Bank’s global operations and represents a platform for highly skilled software engineers. The team members specialize in Software Application Development, IT Architecture, Quality Assurance and Testing, Functional/Business Analysis and Project Management.
Our technology teams are responsible for the Bank’s information technology infrastructure, and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support the Bank’s businesses. With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Deutsche Bank deliver high quality products to clients.
We pride ourselves on offering our team members a work place that is not only state-of-the-art, but also eco-friendly. The centre was the first space in Romania to be awarded the highest LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) distinction, the LEED Platinum certificate, by the US Green Building Council (USGBC) – a certificate that imposes new standards for eco-friendly offices on the local market.
As an Oracle/ETL Developer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Designing and developing new projects and enhancements for Anti Financial Crime systems, using Informatica as ETL tool and Mantas for AML (Anti- Money Laundering detection);
- Delivering and presenting proof of concept solutions to senior management;
- Working in teams following agile development practices;
- Proactive, finding solutions to various problems, not only waiting to be given tasks;
- Being able to navigate complex banking landscape;
- Good stakeholder management;
- Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration and time-boxed iterative development;
- Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation;
- Owning the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project;
- Working with off-shore vendor resources and development activities;
- Working with remote client resources;
- Supporting the business during the testing phase of projects;
- Problem solving, ability to take ownership of a task until its completion, rather than simply coding;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good team player, open to communicate and collaborate;
- Eager to learn about new technology and gain new skills as required.
As an Oracle/ETL Developer your skills will include:
- Advanced knowledge / experience on using of any of the following ETL tools: Oracle Data Integrator, Data Stage, SAS Data Integration etc. – 4 years;
- Knowledge / experience on using Informatica Power Center and ETL using different data sources is desirable;
- Experience with Mantas is desirable;
- End to End ETL solution using Informatica or other ETL tools;
- Strong in PL/SQL – 4 years;
- Shell Scripting Unix/Linux - 2 years experience is desirable;
- J2EE framework / Java XML - 2 years experience is nice to have;
- Hadoop (HBase / NoSQL) - 1 year experience is nice to have;
- Experience in OFSAA (Rule Scenario Editor, Threshold Manager, DataSet Editor, etc.) and Oracle Architecture Framework.
What you’ll get in return:
- Enterprise-grade, complex platforms and projects to work on;
- World class support and resources;
- Exceptional rewards and benefits;
- A truly diverse global culture.
Acest job nu mai este activ.