We are Vitesco Technologies Engineering and our focus is a clean mobility and we have our engineers who are working on this.
But we, also, need you! We are looking for a colleague who can help us develop our operational team.
- Plan and implement manufacturing Test for PCB, components and EOL testing of the product group 48V Mild Hybrid eDrives and Battery;
- Participate in design for manufacturing workshops during the product development process;
- Develop SW for implementing the Product Test Specification in the Production Equipment;
- Develop together with the R&D test specification, PCB Layout and Test point layout;
- Define future layouts of production lines considering the requirements of lean manufacturing, budget and schedule;
- Issue equipment’s requirement specifications for production lines based on technical regulations, P-FMEA and customer specifications;
- Validate and compare offers of suppliers and contribute in supplier’s nomination;
- Accompany the construction of the product line and machines at suppliers of the plants and responsible for release of the construction equipment;
- Responsible for the acceptance of the plants at the supplier considering the specification requirements;
- Coordinate the setup and start-up of the production line together with the suppliers and plant personnel;
- Issue the documents in due time of the acceptance of the manufacturing plants;
- Support the plant during the rump-up of the project and handover to the plant after achieving defined key figures to the production unit;
- Improve existing manufacturing processes using statistical methods;
- International assistance in problems and improvements of the manufacturing.
- Academic Degree in Electromechanical engineering, production technologies, electrical engineering, electronics or several years of relevant work experience;
- Specific Automotive Expertise;
- Good Knowledge in production technologies for Testing Electronic Product (SPI, AOI, AXI,ICT,Flash, Functional Test, Load Test, Frequency Test, Final test and Analyze);
- Entrepreneurial and strategic thinking and innovational strength;
- Goal-oriented approaching to tasks;
- High capacity of teamwork and enthusiasm;
- Good Communication skills and fluent level of English;
- Travel readiness.
What we offer :
• Integration program with trainings and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor;
• Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
• Professional Development Opportunities with both technical and management career paths;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Flexible working program (Flexible hours, Work from home, Leaving permissions etc);
• International work environment & traveling opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;