Kimball Electronics Group
Kimball Electronics is a global contract electronic manufacturing services (EMS) company that specializes in durable electronics for the medical, automotive, industrial and public safety markets. Kimball Electronics is well recognized by customers and industry trade publications for its excellent quality, reliability and innovative service. From its manufacturing operations in Mexico, Thailand, Poland, Romania and China, Kimball Electronics provides engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain services which utilize common production and support capabilities to a variety of industries globally. Kimball Electronics is headquartered in Jasper, Indiana.
Kimball Electronics Romania
With the start year in, Kimball Electronics Romania is now a running functional business in Timisoara and is a promising competitor in the EMS industry: the greenfield investment is finalized, the core team is onboard and active, and the new equipment purchased is now part of a full and functional production line that is fulfilling confirmed volumes to our customers. KERO celebrated +450 employees and we think thatKimball Electronics, due to a global work culture that thrives off the philosophies that make up our Guiding Principles,isa very attractive employer.
We invite you to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests.
Industrial Engineer is responsible for determining the most effective ways to manufacture a product. Develops methods to increase productivity and maximize efficiency (operators’ efficiency, equipment efficiency and utilization).
- Develop most efficient ways to use people, machines, materials, information, and energy in order to manufacture a product. Area of focus will be final / manual assembly of the products, but not only
- Define and maintain the process for routings management (. routings measurement and maintenance)
- Provide routing information to all internal costumers (process, product, test engineers and program managers and production team)
- Define working cells standards for the company
- Design / optimize layout of working cells considering customer requirements, process requirements, equipment to be used, human resources.
- Optimize / balance load for each operator involved in an assembly process
- Perform time studies (tact times, cycle time) in order to optimize the manufacturing processes
- Identify opportunities for CT improvements on production flow
- Assist in financial planning and cost analysis. Estimate production costs where needed
- Study and rearrange materials flow and operations sequence where applicable
- Evaluate effects of product / process changes
- University degree in a technical field or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant experience in the field of industrial engineering or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in manufacturing environment
- Lean and / or 6 Sigma certification (minimum GB, BB or Expert) it is a plus
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Good communication and team spirit
- Flexible and able to accommodate to new working environment
- Able to read, analyze and understand technical documentation
- Fluent in English
Kimball Electronics is an equal opportunity employer and gives fair chances to all candidates to the role of interest. Under no circumstances, Kimball Electronics will permit any act of discrimination and lack of dignity in relationship with a candidates. Kimball Electronics will assure a proper recruitment process based on professional competencies and roles and responsibilities of the open job.
Please take kindly notice that only selected candidates will be contacted for further selection stages in any recruitment process.
We would like to thank you in advance for understanding this matter!