Industrial Business Manager
Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Job purpose: Translate the global business strategy into a one tailored to SGS ROMANIA needs and business environment, by coordinating the negotiation, contracting and delivery of the services specific mainly to the Industrial business line but also incorporating some specialized Transportation systems.
Job responsibilities and duties:
- Adjust the global business strategy to the local specificities;
- Analyze the local/national market potential and develop competitive pricing and positioning strategies;
- Monitor the market trends for the services provided by the business line coordinated by him/her and identify the evolution of new technologies;
- Propose and coordinate the implementation of new services for the market segment;
- Monitor the commercial activities performed by subordinate employees who are responsible for contract drafting, negotiating and following-up on contract roll-out and invoices payments;
- Coordinate the business line operations in order to ensure productivity, efficient contracts execution and high quality services;
- Issue internal decisions or notes, concerning business line organization, assigning responsibilities to each direct report, according to business objectives;
- Coordinate elaboration of procedures and technical instructions;
- Responsible for and monitor the team actions in terms of respecting integrity and confidentiality rules;
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting of information required both internally and by clients;
- Responsible for feedback provided to clients and claims management;
- Promote in the market, the SGS services image, quality and integrity;
- Support synergies by collaborating with other business lines;
- Act as leader and coach and develop a cohesive and efficient team;
- Coordinate subordinate team recruitment, induction, evaluation and development, according to business objectives and company standards;
- Identify, support and promote talents, possible successors and future leaders.
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree;
- English knowledge and PC skills (Microsoft Office) – advanced level;
- Driving license – B category.
- Previous work experience: at least 5 years in the operational or management area;
- Technical knowledge and experience in the Industrial field;
- Business acumen;
- Results and profit driven;
- Ability to coordinate, coach and motivate a team towards shared objectives;
- Analytical person, with very good problem solving skills;
- Ability to identify market potential and to develop business opportunities in the Industrial field;
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion abilities;
- Professional integrity;
- Client and service orientated;
- Innovative and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Excellent communication and networking skills;
- Ability to act quickly and decisively;
- Works well under pressure, good stress management.
Our company profile:
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more thanemployees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
- Inspection: our comprehensive range of world-leading inspection and verification services, such as checking the condition and weight of traded goods at transshipment, help you to control quantity and quality, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets
- Testing: our global network of testing facilities, staffed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, enable you to reduce risks, shorten time to market and test the quality, safety and performance of your products against relevant health, safety and regulatory standards
- Certification: we enable you to demonstrate that your products, processes, systems or services are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer defined standards, through certification
- Verification: we ensure that products and services comply with global standards and local regulations. Combining global coverage with local knowledge, unrivalled experience and expertise in virtually every industry, SGS covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.