Indirect Buyer - maternity cover
Middle (2-5 ani)
- Collects and evaluates procurement requests issued by internal stakeholders; obtain offers from suppliers, negotiate prices and commercial conditions, lead sourcing events, prepare contracting documentation and competitive bidding forms for Indirect purchases;
- Identify key productivity initiatives within Indirect procurement which shows full local market analysis, consolidation exercise and benchmarking review with other countries in the region where appropriate, develop and implement comprehensive strategies and align these with senior stakeholders;
- Ensure effective supplier relationship management: set up preferred supplier rosters, monitor and track supplier performance, and have periodic supplier review meetings;
- Develop and share best practices via effective networking with category leads in Europe and other local Buyers;
- Build category expertise and market intelligence for categories of responsibility;
- Ensure governance and supportto stakeholders impacted by Indirects P2P processes by being single point of contact in terms of Indirects P2P policy.
- University degree, PC literate, English- Advanced;
- Previous Procurement experience preferably within FMCG environmentyears+);
- Results orientated – comfortable identifying, setting & delivering against stretch targets;
- Negotiation and influencing skills;
- Ability to interact with key stakeholders and build trust at all levels of the organization;
- Communication and interpersonal skills, planning and organizing, accuracy and attention to detail.