Acest job nu mai este activ.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update Control Plan based on the Quality Alerts to Supplier;
- Audit in sorting area – Customer Product Specification – Gasoline Direct Injection components;
- Actively participates in the analysis done for the quality alerts coming from customers - Gasoline Direct Injection;
- Update Control Plan based on last drawing review – Gasoline Direct Injection components;
- Actively participates in cost reduction projects;
- Participate in analysis done on inter-trading parts – Gasoline Direct Injection components;
- Follows the procedures related with handling of non-conforming materials and procedure applicable in Incoming area;
- Create programs for Gasoline Direct Injection components (Calypso Zeiss; different equipment applicable for Gasoline Direct Injection pump);
- Calibrate measuring and control devices for Gasoline Direct Injection Pump components;
- Perform Expertise Measurement & Production Part Approval Submission for Gasoline Direct Injection pump components.
- University degree in technical field;
- Professional experience 1-2 years. Previous experience in Incoming area would be a plus
- Basic metrology knowledge;
- Knowledge of technical drawing, 5S;
- Excellent PC skills – Microsoft Office package;
- English conversational level – advanced (mandatory);
Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive and transportation sectors. Headquartered in Gillingham, Delphi operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 46 countries. Visit .
Delphi Diesel Systems Romania is the newest diesel site in Romania manufacturing pumps and injectors for Common Rail Systems. The high-end technologies give employees the opportunity to work with. advanced techniques in assembly and precise machining, empowering and encouraging them to strive for excellence. Delphi is a key player in the global diesel market and the new facility located in Iasi supports Delphi's growing customer base and incremental business in Central and Eastern Europe.