Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1000 - 1500 €
- Technical liaison with 3rd party Management Layer to manage Incident Management processes
- Regular updates to Service Operations function.
- Management of all incidents as per Incident Management process provided, and compliant with SLA associated to the Incident's given priority.
- Liaison with all required parties to manage SLA within restoration time required.
- As a result of Field Ops raising a ticket due to an on-site defect or H&S issue, assign incident record and notify relevant parties of the incident as per instruction within the SoW.
- Emergency Reinstatement Management.
- Ensure a High quality ticket management philosophy is maintained both from a ticket detail and ticket management perspective
- Ensure the SLA's and KPI's relating to the contract are fully understood
- Maintain open communications with the 3rd party management layer relating parts of the business
- Maintain regular contact with the Service Desk and NOC Manager, feeding and receiving feedback that will enhance and our ability to deliver and add value.
- Drive continually improving teamwork and communication
- Responsibility for managing all faults to resolution adhering to the incident management process ensuring that all incidents are progressing in accordance with agreed Service Levels
- Compilation and issue of major incident reports.
- Incident detection, logging and monitoring
- Classification and prioritization (against impact and urgency)
- Investigation and diagnosis
- Restoration and recovery, including interfacing to other groups
- Jeopardy Management and customer escalation point for real time operational issues
- Ensure business objectives are achieved through proactive and diligent management of incidents to successful conclusion and delivering an excellent customer experience
- Analyze, consolidate and aggregate data from various sources to form an end-to-end view of incident management
- Escalates major incidents to senior management as appropriate, inclusive of options & recommendations
- Proactive management of support groups, vendors and third parties to complete major incident processes in a timely manner, achieving / exceeding business required service quality standards
- Analyzing and coordinating escalations/ reassignment
- Deliver against objectives, goals, etc. set by the NOC Manager
- Maintain a detailed understanding of how customer & 3rd party activities contribute to service performance.
- Effectively manage departmental performance against delivery of objectives.
- Assist in Implementing the required processes and procedures for the NOC team and carry out regular reviews to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Produce & present regular reports to Internal & Customer management.
- Drive continuous improvements to the quality and efficiency of delivery.
- Working standard business hours, but expected to join an on-call rota to support out-of-hours incidents.
- BA/BSc degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 5 years experience in Service Management environment, at least 2 within Incident Management.
- Experience of service management tools. Use of BMC Remedy and Mycom OSI would be an advantage.
- ITIL / eTom knowledge an advantage.
- Fluent English spoken and written