Are you fluent in Hebrew and you would like to start a career in one of the largest organizations in the world?
In turn we would like you to have:
- Fluency in English ad Hebrew, both written & spoken;
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office);
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Active listening skills;
- Detail-oriented and analytical;
- Positive ‘can-do’ approach;
- Problem solving and analysis;
- Customer service orientation.
Assisting Client Delivery and Sales personnel with end to end process of creating and managing contracts in our internal systems:
- Making sure the deal is set up correctly and submitted to pass the pre-validation criteria first time right
- Work together with operations to make sure the deal flows through the process in a timely manner, issues are solved - and on-holds are prevented
- When contract is ready for signature, facilitate the steps for customer signature
- When signed, proceed with the required additional information and documentation so all is ready for agreement set up
- Monitor deal set up in the systems