Bulevardul Unirii, București
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Team-player, customer oriented
- Problem solving attitude, pro-active
- Reliable, dedicated
- Availability for working in shifts
- Stress resistance
- Handle and solve customer requests;
- Handle and solve customer complaints;
- Follow up customer requests and, if necessary, initiate outgoing calls;
- Provide information to the customers regarding the products and services of the bank;
- Perform other tasks requested by supervisor.
- Real possibilities of training and professional development
- Attractive salary
- Meal tickets
- Central location
- Medical subscription at a private clinic by choice!
- Additional leave days depending on seniority work and organization
What else do you need to know?
Please note that all applications are treated confidentially. Only selected candidates for an interview will be contacted, the remaining applications will be stored in the Credit Europe Bank database for future opportunities. If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact