We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
- Manage networks and nodes within the IMS domain of our customers , 3G & 4G networks (SIP, H323, IMS/IMT, VoLTE, VoWiFi)
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration, integration and migration work as well as troubleshooting of IMS/VoLTE Core nodes, networks and solutions at the customer premises or remote
- Prepare system test, module test and acceptance test
- Secure that the delivered solution is properly implemented and works according to the requirements
- Verification, integration and troubleshooting of complete End-to-End solutions in a Multi-Vendor Set-up
- Provide Solution Support including handling of Helpdesks and Customer Support Requests
- Preparation and execution of supply and acceptance projects with the customer
- Commissioning and integration of new sites
- Preparation, verification and execution of Software upgrades and updates
- Close cooperation with the different Ericsson organizations and third party suppliers
- Perform Configuration Management, . generating and updating customer solution documentations and descriptions
- Fault handling and corrective actions on node, service and infrastructure level
- Project activities, implementing / adapting (new) IMS E2E service functionalities, nodes, services
- When needed covering the 7x24 monitoring shift responsibilities (On call support, Baby Sitting activities etc.)
- Provide input, implement and verify improvements in processes and work instructions.
- Verify and implement configuration changes
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2e technical understanding
- Execute test
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of IMS Architecture and components
- Good knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of main IMS Core Nodes SBG, CSCF, HSS, MTAS, MGC, MGW, DNS
- Good knowledge in SIP, Diameter (Radius), DNS, RTP, ISUP, ISDN, TCP/IP and all IP technologies (CCNA level required), SS7
- Understanding of PSTN
- Linux working knowledge (file system, bash scripting, crontab)
- Ericsson Platform knowledge: TSP, IS, EBS, MRS, BSP is an advantage
- At least 2 years of work experience in a telecommunications environment (IMS, MSS, IP BB, PS) or customer services and support on 2nd Level or Planning & Design or Build activities
- Deep debugging knowledge, project implementation and network configuration
- Highly customer and service oriented with a very consultative way of working
- Business minded, high flexibility
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work under strong pressure related to scale of business impact
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good English skills
- German is a plus
- Open for business trips abroad, about 30% of the time.
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With someemployees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK billion (USD billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.