Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
Middle (2-5 ani)
Improvement Engineer - Electronics Manufacturing TSR
- Improve First Pass Yield, 0 Km quality, standard work, and reduce scrap;
- Control and coordinate parts pending to take decisions;
- Lead, track and monitor the actions for process improvements (FPY, Jidoka, etc.);
- Collaboration with maintenance team for preventive solutions;
- Check with the line leader if the standard work is kept and can be applied;
- Improve production Idle time, reduce top down times;
- Reduce break downs and lack of material together with the process owner;
- Validation of the process in case of new process, new products & product changes, layout changes;
- Create attention sheets based on Quality topics;
- Responsible to highlight if the materials used in plant (packaging, equipments) are not ESD.
- University degree in Technical field (. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics);
- Knowledge of all manufacturing and test processes;
- Knowledge of Lean process;
- English knowledge – advanced level;
- Refa Certification is a plus;
- Very good communication skills;
- Problem solving skills.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.