Senior (5-10 ani)
As Import-Export Manager, you will be responsible for:
- supervising the import-export activities for all materials subject to customs clearance
- ensuring the required documents for customs procedures (licenses, authorizations, certificates)
- coordinating the activities of collecting tobacco products confiscated by authorities according to legal requirements, as well as the write-off and destruction of these products
- revising the documentation which contributed to the AEO Certification, JTI Handbook for Customs Procedures and internal procedures (including ISO)
- University degree
- Previous experience in logistics / supply chain / other similar activities
- English knowledge – very good level (speaking, writing)
- Understanding of current trends and practices in import-export activities
- Knowledge of import-export procedures and legislation
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Driving licence
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for the testing and interviewing process.
We thank you for your time and consideration!