Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
2000 - 3500 €
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IKEA STRONG LEADER to contribute of reaching the goal of IKEA becoming the leading multichannel HOME FURNISHING retailer by an innovative and challenging organizational development starting point will be the new organizational set up for IKEA Business to Business Sales to lead the customer and co-worker experience agenda. You will work to exceed expectations for an affordable, unique, satisfying, inspirational and relevant Business experience!
In a world that is moving faster and faster, the success factors to cover the role will be the speed and agility to constantly innovate, through an entrepreneurial approach, the ways of working, the performance culture and the empowerment of our people in a multichannel changing environment.
You optimise IKEA BUSINESS sales, sustained profitability and secure the development of the growth and the market share penetration in the market area.
IKEA BUSINESS is not limited to a specific range area, but is a horizontal business serving a customer segment, which requires working across all functions and range areas to achieve best results.
- You lead and implement the IKEA BUSINESS action plan by working in collaboration with the Commercial team: you use your knowledge of the customers, our complete range and services, the local market, competition and the experience and expertise of your colleagues.
- You ensure that IKEA Business is positioned as a trusted partner for the many Business customers, add value to their business operations and enable a smooth and easy everyday experience.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON IF
- You have a strong experience in a leadership role with a preferred background in Commercial roles.
- You are an innovator with the ability to actively sell and actively identify and seek business opportunities.
- Your leadership is based on performing and delivering.
- You have the ability to make things happen by championing flexibility, speed and simplicity.
- You are a considered decision-maker, problem solver; business-minded with a customer focus in a multichannel environment
- You have a solid understanding of business and a background gained from working in a customer-focused, fast-paced and multichannel retail environment.
- Experience of setting action plans and setting and following up on goals.
- Ability to work as part of a larger team and cross functionally.
- Good analytical skills. Good communication skills.
- Ability to engage a receiver by creating a passion for your plans.
- Ability to make quick decisions and take personal initiatives
- You communicate fluently in English and Romanian.
- Secure a consistent, seamless positive customer experience through all channels by ensuring that your team is always striving to fulfil the IKEA customer needs.
- Be responsible for city businesses market analysis: establish the potential opportunity using data provided from internal tools and systems; implement relevant communication and/or solutions in all channels; recruit and activate our IKEA BUSINESS customers according to the goals set.
- Actively identify, build and maintain long-lasting relationships with the local business community in order to increase their awareness of how the IKEA offer can meet their furnishing needs. Understand the IKEA social and environmental commitments and know how you can contribute to sustainability.
- Support the business in order to provide a flexible, efficient, interchangeable and proactive service to the IKEA BUSINESS customers.
- Ensure your team have excellent knowledge of the IKEA product range and services, local market conditions and local physical and on line competitors. Secure competent and high-performing team, providing relevant learning actions focused on specific needs and sharing best practices.
- Analyse the activity performance: identify successful activities, solutions and ideas, and use this information to improve the planning of future activities.
- Understand the impact of your actions and activities on the financial results and know which results you have influence over.
ARE YOU READY? LET’S START THE JOURNEY TOGETHER!