JOB PURPOSE & KEY OBJECTIVES:
The Implementation activity is part of the Implementation BU (iHCM). With the multi country offer, iHCM will be the HR system of record for multi country clients in integration with the Celergo payroll engine.
ADP iHCM is a strategically focused, globally scalable HR system that delivers unmatched expertise and service, comprehensive unified services, innovative and intuitive technology, and valuable insights to help unlock your workforce’s maximum potential.
Working with multi country clients will require the Implementation consultant to develop global HR implementation skills, to act as single point of contact, project manager for the HR implementation project, and work together with the payroll and integration teams in deliver work class service as a global implementation team – HR and Payroll all together.
KEY DUTIES/TASKS for IHCM Implementation & Service:
- Undergo Product training, maintain up-to-date knowledge and evolve alongside the iHCM product, through activities of analysis and definition of specifications for adapting the systems to respond to the users’ requirements.
- Communicate with the Principal Consultant / customer contacts to understand in-depth technical aspects of the customer ‘s requirements
- Ensure that the implemented functionality is thoroughly tested and delivered on time
- Provide technically accurate and sustainable resolutions to client reported problems and document these for future reference
- Provide sustainable data models and solutions within the scope of the iHCM product to satisfy the customer requirements
- Function as a conduit between the Principal Consultant and the team through which client requirements flow
- Analyse the effort involved in developing/implementing these solutions and provide estimates
- Work with the build team consisting of Consultants/ Associate Consultants and develop complex bits of functionality
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all our customers
- Help in continuously improving the support service to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work with implementation and product development teams around the globe to identify and report defects
- Maintain and contribute to the Knowledge Base library
- Work closely with the team and support in training and assessing new recruits
- Adhere to ADP standards, policies and methodologies in all areas of business
- Analysis activities in order to define specifications for building effective systems, capable to meet user requirements
- Act as project managed for the HR part of the Implementation and working together with the payroll part
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent discipline required
Work Experience: 4+ years of experience in Implementation/Service
- Graduates / Post Graduates in Engineering or Computer Applications is an added advantage
- Multilingual Capability (English C1) + any other European language
- Proven experience in supporting international customers
- Experience in managing small teams and delivering small and mid-size projects
- Experience working with HR Information Systems / CRM Systems will be a massive advantage
- Good knowledge of the Office suite : Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Ability to work in a challenging and demanding environment, alongside other energetic professionals
- Experience working in SQL will be an added advantage
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the product range features, technical limitations and business benefits.
- Ability to understand Client business requirements and recommend the appropriate solution whilst being aware of technical constraints.
- Good working knowledge of Payroll legislation.
- Knowledge of HR legislation would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication in oral, written and listening skills.
- Should be fluent in English – Written and Oral
- Awareness of the positioning of the product in the market place
- High standard of personal, product and technical presentation.
- Demonstrate Organisation skills in client visits, product implementation and administration.
- Excellent logical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude
- Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop
- Solid customer focus, with the aim of building lasting relationships