Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Schlemmer IT Cluj is looking for an ERP Consultant with excellent ERP background. The ERP Consultant has to understand the processes, to identify the possible optimizations needed to be made and to implement those changes.
He should also be a good communicator and must interact regularly and comfortably across various departments - from individual to the ERP Management Team level, in order to negotiate solutions that foster strong relationships and continue success of the project.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support for changing and optimising business processes.
- Implement and maintain different CRM modules.
- Development, documentation and support of ERP processes.
- Hands-on contibution to the full implementation projects of IFS ERP system at all the subsidiaries.
- Work with IFS ERP systems users and management to determine appropriate system configuration and setup.
- Assist IFS ERP systems users with data conversion.
- Testing new releases of IFS ERP systems prior to use in a production environment.
- Creation and process guidelines for IFS ERP Systems users.
- Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users.
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings. Conduct users trainings on ERP processes.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, is required.
- At leas 2 years hands-on experience with ERP Systems (IFS, SAP, Oracle or others)
- Experience with back-end technologies based on Java8, J2EE and the latest frameworks like Spring.
- Experience with the TDD approach, unit testing, mocking, continuous integration and delivery systems.
- Experience with OracleDB or other DB.
- Analytical thinking and conceptual strength.
- Good presentation skills.
- Personal responsibility and accountability.
- Knowledge of the programming languages SQL and/or PL/SQ.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, German is a big plus).
- Experience with analysing complex issues and delivering appropriate solutions.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Very attractive salary and benefits package.
- You will work in an environment that values quality people and connections. Your ideas will be heard and will be taken into account.
- Possibility to work in other subsidiaries around the Globe.
- Personal Development benefits.