Location: Bucharest – Day Tower
Contract type: permanent contract
Company: Enel Romania
We are looking for a IFRS Reporting Specialist to help us draft up explanatory Notes for the Group Reporting Package.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the monthly and quarterly Group Reporting for the companies assigned;
- In charge with IFRS adjustment in accordance with Group Accounting Manual and IFRS regulations;
- Reconciliation of the IFRS balance versus Local GAAP;
- Involved in yearly audit process, provides financial information to the Group auditors;
- Preparation of the statutory Financial Statements;
- Review ANRE and other reports;
- Inter-company reconciliation for the transactions at group level;
- Reporting on a monthly basis all requested declaration by the AFC internal procedures;
- Maintain in SAP the IFRS chart of accounts
- Involvement in special projects.
What we search in you:
• High level educations;
• Experience in IFRS reporting;
• Computer operation skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Very good knowledge of English language;
• Fiscal and accounting knowledge;
• SAP profiency;
• Exposure to multinational enviroment
• Communication and flexibility;
• Negociation and coordination skills;
• Team player;
• Management skills,
• Design and detail-oriented
• Analysis and organisation ability
• 3 years of experience in a similar role;
• Bachelor degree in economics
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package;
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Real Professional Development Opportunities;
- Days off (Birthday, Energetician’s day);
- Reimbursing a part of the vacation ticket (for ENEL employees);
- Special offers for our employees from our contributors (7 Card, WorldClass and many more);
- Days of additional leave depending on seniority in work;
- A multinational structure where you can build a career.
What else do you need to know?
We inform you that all applications received will be treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, with the rest of the applications being stored in the Enel database for a period of not more than one year.
Enel România este, alături de Enel Servicii Comune, una dintre companiile din Grupul Enel în România care au rolul de a susține liniile de business principale – furnizarea, distribuția, producția energiei electrice și dezvoltarea de soluții inovatoare. Această companie susține activitatea tuturor celorlalte companii din grup prin funcții de comunicare, resurse umane, financiar, IT, legal, afaceri instituționale și sustenabilitate și așa mai departe.