Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Our client is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in over 150 countries. Clientsemployees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles.
Identity and Access Management Services Platform:
The Identity and Access Management Services platform (IAM) is comprised of multiple technologies that are delivered to internal and external customers globally. Identity is the management of individual principals, their authentication, authorization, and privileges within or across system and enterprise boundaries with the goal of increasing security and productivity. Provisioning is a business process for creating and managing access to resources within Identity. IP management provides IP resolution, access policies and management solutions to support Network Services.
You will be responsible for daily management of and documentation of all key elements of Identity Management infrastructure. You will provide troubleshooting and consulting support. You will be part of a global team which is operating with a follow-the-sun model.
You will be involved in initiatives, as project leader or technical resource in order to participate in creating and deploying new solutions, or to improve existing ones. Ensure uniformity of services, adherence to standards, and consistency of infrastructure delivery.
• Run operations of the Identity and Access Management infrastructure and supports problem solving for directories, applications and other solutions owned by the Identity Management team, lead the problem management for recurrent or complex issues
• Contribute to the development of IAM automation processes for support of daily operations and the gathering of directory performance information. As the technical expert, contribute technical idea according to the experience from daily operation
• Support Identity Management initiatives by taking responsibility for the effective deployment and usage of assigned resources including vendor resource and ensuring they are completed within planned timescales and resource estimates
• Support the definition of administrative processes and procedures and necessary documentation. Makes them understandable to others. Handle the process deployment, monitoring, maintenance and optimization
• Manage the relationship with business and handle stakeholder communication; listen to business and bring feedback to team discussion; attend business communication meeting to present IAM operation and project material; provide operation training to partners in site and business unit in accordance to the global standards
• Provide an accurate analysis of business requirements and in conjunction with the architecture and engineering teams select the most appropriate solution to fulfill them.
• Based on personal expertise, review current Identity solutions and propose improvements; participate to their deployment, and document them at all stages of evolution
• Adheres to all current Change and Problem management policies and procedures
• Maintains an understanding of all current and emerging identity management technologies, open system standards, management technologies as they relate to the support of company infrastructure
• Develops, documents and supports scripts required to deliver a variety of Identity synchronization solutions
• Ensures that third party solutions follow all company standards
• Provides senior management and general staff with accurate and complete status information
• The position requires participating on the defined shift schedules
• The position requires being part of an on-call rotation during the week and weekends
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent by experience
• At least 3 to 5 years of relevant practical experience managing Directory Services, mainly MS Active Directory, in a large-scale organization (multi-domains)
• Knowledge of Windowsas well as Microsoft client operating systems
• Expertise with following network protocols: LDAP, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, TCP/IP
• Scripting skills: VBScript and PowerShell
• Understanding of security concepts related to Public Key Infrastructures
• Experience with implementation of backup / restore and disaster & recovery strategies
• Microsoft Certifications: MCSE, MCSA, MCITP (Directory Services related) are appreciated
• Fluent knowledge of English as the working language
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience, formal annual appraisal meeting
• Relocation assistance, relocation bonus
• Professional trainings, language courses
• Meal Tickets
• Referral Program
• Pension Plan, Health Care
• Regular NATEK events
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches