IBM Internship - Brand and Communications Intern
4 Bulevardul General Vasile Milea, București
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Develop, write, edit and finalize a wide range of communications including emails, newsletter articles, videos, announcements, internal networks posts, presentations and other communications as needed for our internal audience.
- Manage internal content calendar to ensure all internal message are delivered on a timely manner
- Drive the usage and user experience on IBM intranet and social media channels. Be the contact window for the needs of new site design and development
- Work closely and maintain the relationship with communication and business teams to collect or develop stories from all divisions and functions to enhance corporate message
- Manage and optimize internal communication channels based on channel effectiveness assessment
- Support internal communication projects, change communications, events on content and graphic design as requested
- Prepare metrics reports to help evaluate the effectiveness of communications and inform communication decisions
- Prepare the internal events set up
- Bachelor’s degree in Modern Languages, Communications, Journalism.
- Excellent writing skill in English. An ability to write and edit in a variety of styles and formats in a way that is engaging, grammatically correct, and appropriate.
- Second language (French / German) knowledge at intermediate level
- Excellent presentation skills
- Graphic designing experience. Be familiar with designing software, webpage development and video editing tools
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
Is an advantage an experience in the following communication fields:
- corporate communicatio
- events management
- strategic or product marketing
- institutional relations